February 16, 2022
At PortaPros we make ADA-compliant restroom recommendations based on guidelines from the Portable Sanitation Association International (PSAI). PSAI is a trade association for expanding and improving portable sanitation services and facilities worldwide. Our ADA-compliant restroom recommendations for events are:
- At least one (1) ADA-compliant restroom per event
- One (1) ADA-compliant unit for each group of 20 restrooms for large events (1:20 ratio)
- If groups of restrooms are dispersed at the event, one (1) ADA-complaint restroom for each grouping.
PortaPros ADA Portable Restrooms
At PortaPros we keep a large inventory of practically designed, easy-to-access, ADA compliant portable restrooms. Our restrooms include:
- Wide units with wider door widths
- Flat-floor entry (no ramp needed)
- Larger footprint to provide plenty of space
- ADA-height toilet
- Well-placed handrails
- Additional vents for air circulation
We also help with proper placement to ensure that our ADA restrooms are accessible to all your guests.
We are clean, reliable, and locally operated with offices in Nampa and Ontario. We are the go-to source for portable restrooms for customers who share our values. PortaPros services Idaho's entire greater Treasure Valley region including eastern Oregon.
The PortaPros Team is ready to provide clean + reliable services for your next event – that’s part of the PortaPros Difference. Give us a call at 208-467-0089 to talk about your specific questions or ADA recommendations for your next event.